Almost Ready-to-Fly (ARF) Kit Feature:
New design and minimal assembly time (~15 minutes)
Carbon Fiber frame with fiber-reinforced nylon connectors providing easy & straightforward installation
Pre-installed motors & ESCs with simple XT30 power plugs for PDB
Power distribution board (PDB) with XT60 & XT30 plugs - no soldering needed
Mount for companion computer such as Raspberry Pi & Nvidia Jetson Nano
Optional depth camera mount for Intel RealSense & Structure Core
Note: Full X500 v2 Development Kit with Flight Controller, GPS, Telemetry Radio can be purchase here.
The X500 V2 ARF (Almost Ready-to-Fly) Kit is an affordable, lightweight, and robust carbon fiber professional drone kit that is easy to assemble (less than 15 minutes). It comes with the X500 V2 Frame Kit and motors, ESCs, power distribution boards and propellers preinstalled. It is perfectly compatible with various flight controllers such as the Holybro Pixhawk series, Durandal, Pix32 V5, etc. There are numerous improvements compared the previous model.
The X500 V2 Frame Kit is made with full carbon fiber twill, with carbon fiber tube arms supported by the newly designed fiber reinforced nylon connectors with convenient notches on both motor and body sides, providing a much easier & more straightforward installation. The landing gear consists of 16mm & 10mm diameter carbon fiber tubes with connectors that has been thickened and strengthened.
The spacing between top and bottom carbon fiber plates has been increased to provide an easier access. The platform board now has mounting holes for GPS & popular companion computers such as the Raspberry Pi 4 & Jetson Nano. The adjustable battery mounting board has been enlarged to support bigger batteries for longer flight time. The rail mounting system is ready to take a whole host of camera mounts and gimbals for various applications. There is an optional mount for various depth cameras such as the Intel RealSense series & Structure Core Depth Cameras (purchase separately). All tools for installation provided in box.
X500 V2 ARF Kit (SKU30125):
- X500 V2 Frame Kit
- With Preinstalled Items:
- Note: Depth camera mount is sold separately.
- Body - Full Carbon Fiber Top & Bottom plate (144 x 144mm, 2mm thick)
- Arm - High strength & ultra-lightweight 16mm carbon fiber tubes with newly designed fiber reinforced nylon connectors
- Landing gear - 16mm & 10mm diameter carbon fiber tubes with strengthened & improved plastic tee connectors.
- Platform board - With mounting holes for GPS & popular companion computer such as the Raspberry Pi 4 & Jetson Nano
- Dual 10mm Ø rod x 250 mm long rail mounting system
- Battery mount with two Battery Straps
- Hand tools for installation
- Wheelbase: 500mm
- Motor mount pattern: 16x16mm
- Frame Body: 144x144mm, 2mm thick
- Landing gear height: 215mm
- Space between top and bottom plates: 28mm
- Weight: 610g
- Flight time: ~18 minutes hover with no additional payload. Tested with 5000mAh Battery.
- Max payload: ~1kg (w/ 4S 5000 mAh battery @70% Throttle)
- Battery Recommendation: 4S 3000-5000mAh 20C+ with XT60 Lipo Battery (Not Included)