1. Flight controller: Kakute H7 BT
2. ESC: Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC
3.Caddx Polar Vista Kit starlight Digital HD FPV system
KOPIS is a high-performance ready-to-fly FPV racing drone from Holybro, Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the "dirty air" coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed. Kakute H7 is designed to work with the DJI FPV VTx module. The GH port available on the board makes it much more convenient for you to connect Kakute H7 to the DJI FPV VTx, for both signal and power supply. TMOTOR F60 Pro-IV 1750kv motors give awesome power and speed, just like top racers. KOPIS gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
- Tidy and sturdy structure(5mm full 3k carbon fiber)
Kakute H7 Flight Controller is full of features including integrated Bluetooth, dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports, HD camera plug, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, full Blackbox MicroSD card slot, 5V and 9V BEC, easy soldering layout and much more.
Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC
New and faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
PWM output up to 96K (default 48K)
Separate drive & control circuit, this broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Counter-sunk screws on base for great appearance and protection of battery against damage.
- Buzzer included.
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 10 degrees to 80 degrees
- Motor:TMOTOR F60 Pro-IV 1750kv
- Propeller:T5143S & T5147
- Battery plug:XT60
- Supports 6S battery
- Weight 353 grams without battery or props
- MCU - STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU - MPU6000
- Barometer - BMP280
- OSD - AT7456E
Onboard Bluetooth chip - ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 7V to 42V
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting - 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension - 35x35mm
- Weight - 8g
- 1x Kopis2 HDV FPV racing drone
- 1x Carrying case
- 4x T5143S Propeller
- 4x T5147 Propeller
- 1x battery strap(installed)