The Holybro Kakute H7 Mini is a Flight Controller full of features including onboard VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch with battery voltage, HD System/VTX & 4in1 ESC plugs, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, easy soldering layout and much more.
The Kakute H7 Mini builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. HD ready, it has an easy plug to power HD system like Caddx Vista while supporting analog system. It features an onboard “VTX ON/OFF Pit Switch” that allows you to completely power off the video transmitter using a switch on your RC transmitter. Great if you are working on your drone, waiting for the GPS to get a fix, getting ready for a race while preventing it from overheating or interfering with others flying.
It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals, 4in1 ESC plug, and x8 compatible with M5-M8 Signal Pads, allowing easy support for x8 Octocopter configuration. The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the on-board barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers.
Update: Version 1.3 now has 1Gb Nand-Flash memory & BMI270 (instead of MPU6000). Additional Info can be found on Holybro Documentation page.
Tekko32 F4 4in1 mini 45A ESC
- F4 MCU with BLHELI32 firmware
- Maximum PWM output upto 96K (default 48K)
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO output BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Mounting holes: 20x20mm(M3)
- Size:30 x 39 mm
- Weight: 7.2g
Atlatl HV micro
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of vTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 26mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Protocol?smart audio2.0
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo)
- Dimensions: 30x26mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes (M3)
- Weight: 3.6g
SKU20160 Kakute H7 Mini+Tekko32 F4 4in1 mini 45A ESC Stack
- 1x Kakute H7 Mini Stack
- 1x Electrolytic capacito: 1000uF 35v *1
- 1x JST SH 8pin to 8pin 65mm cable *1
- 1x JST SH 8pin to 8pin 25mm cable *1
- 1x JST SH 6pin 150mm cable*1
- 1x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 150mm cable*1
- 1x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 80mm cable*1
SKU20161 Kakute H7 Mini+Tekko32 F4 4in1 mini 45A ESC +Atlatl HV Micro Stack
- 1x Kakute H7 Mini STACK
- 1x Electrolytic capacito: 1000uF 35v
- 1x JST SH 8pin to 8pin 65mm cable
- 1x JST SH 8pin to 8pin 25mm cable
- 1x JST SH 6pin 150mm cable
- 1x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 150mm cable
- 1x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 80mm cable
- 1x 80mm SMA--MMCX Cable 1x 60mm Antenna 1x 150mm 4pin JST GH wire