The M9N GPS has an UBLOX M9N module, IST8310 compass, tri-colored LED indicator, and a safety switch. There are 3 different connectors options for different purposes.
This module ships with a baud rate of 38400 5Hz
Features and Specifications:
- Ublox Neo-M9N module
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Cold starts: 26s
- LNA MAX2659ELT+
- 25 x 25 x 4 mm ceramic patch antenna
- Rechargeable Farah capacitance
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- Current consumption: less than 150mA @ 5V
- Fix indicator LEDs
- Protective case
- Cable Length: 26cm (42cm cable can be purchase here)
- Diameter 50mm total size, 32 grams with case.
Ardupilot User: If unable to preform normal compass calibration "compass dance" for any reason, set parameter COMPASS_ORIENT=6 (Yaw270) for proper compass orientation.
SKU12027 Holybro M9N GPS (JST GHR1.25mm 10pin cable): This JST GH 10Pin connector can be used on Pixhawk Standard Flight Controller 10pin “GPS Module” or "GPS1" input port.
SKU12029 Holybro M9N 2nd GPS (JST GHR1.25mm 6pin cable): This JST GH 6Pin connector can be used on Pixhawk Standard Flight Controller 6pin“UART & I2C”or "GPS2" input port as secondary GPS. This GPS is also compatible with the Cube Flight Controller GPS2 port.
SKU12028 Holybro M9N GPS for Pix32 (Molex1.25mm 6pin & 4pin & 3pin cable): These Molex1.25mm 6pin & 4pin &3pin connectors are for Pix32 "Switch", "GPS", and "I2C" input ports.
- M9N GPS Module *1
- ‘X’ type folding pedestal mount *1
- Carbon rod 70mm & 140mm *1