- PM06D is supported by PX4. For Ardupilot, it is supported in Ardupilot latest/master FW, or version 4.4 and later.
PM06D provides regulated power supply for your Pixhawk® 5X & 6X from the battery, as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6pin cable. It has built-in power distribution, allowing you power your ESC and FC with the same board.
The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.2V and a maximum of 3A from LiPo batteries up to 14S. The Power Module comes completely assembled with a XT60 connector and a capacitor. The Molex 2.00mm pitch CLIK-Mate Wire-to-Board connector is rated for 3.0A current per contact.
- Input voltage: 2S- 14S
- PCB Cont. Current Rating: 70A
- PCB Burst Current Rating: 120A (<60 Sec)
- Max current sensing: 327A
- Voltage and current monitor with I2C compatible interface
- Connector Outputs: 5.2V and 3A max
- Weight: 24.5g
The PM06D comes with XT60 plugs with 14 AWG silicone wires rated for 30A continuous current and 60A burst current (<1 minute). If a higher current is needed, the plug type and wire size should be changed accordingly. You can refer to this chart as reference.
PX4 Parameter Setup:
If you are using the PM06D 14S version, you must set SENS_EN_INA228 to enable.