F4 MCU @150Mhz / Metal-Cased MOSFET / PWM output: 16k ~96k PWM / 4~6S / BLHELI32
The all new Tekko32 Metal is the first 4in1 ESC in the market to adapt the fast F4 MCU. Powerful & reliable metal-cased MOSFET 4in1 ESC with smooth control and quick response.
- New & faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM Frequency: 16k to 96k
- Metal-cased MOSFET for excellent heat dissipation
- Massive on-board capacitance for noise filtering at 2068uf
- 3 oz copper PCB design to allow bigger current and better heat dissipation
- Separate drive & control circuit, this broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Continuous Current: 65A x4
- Burst Current: 75A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 180
- Dimensions: 43 x 44mm / Weight: 15.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5x30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
Air flow for the ESC is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The battery wire (from Lipo to 4in1 ESC) should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
Tekko32 F4 Metal 4in1 65A ESC *1
M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1