Kotleta 20 is an advanced sensorless BLDC propeller drive controller with CAN bus interface. It runs the Sapog* Firmware. Kotleta 20 has one CAN bus with two sockets onboard.
- Excellent dynamic characteristics.
- Regenerative braking and active freewheeling.
- 500 W continuous power output at 8.8 g weight.
- Optional RPM control loop (RPM governor).
- Self diagnostics and health status reporting.
- Highly configurable.
- Low noise and low current ripple due to the low-ESR embedded filtering capacitors and highfrequency PWM.
- Supported interfaces:
- CAN (ISO 11898-2)
- RCPWM (analog PWM interface widely used in robotics).
- High quality assurance:
- Protection against unlicensed (counterfeit) production by means of a digital signature installed on every manufactured unit.
- Open source firmware - Sapog (3-clause BSD license).
- Kotleta 20 ESC*4 (Combo)
- 100 mm long 16 AWG wires(Red) *4
- 100 mm long 16 AWG wires(Black)*4
- Electrolytic capacito: 330uF 35v *4
- 4 to 4 pin cable (CAN) *4
- 6 to 6 pin cable(Debug) *1
- Micro termination plug *1