This PM02 Power Module provides a simple way to supply regulated 5.2V to flight controller from the battery while providing current consumption and battery voltage measurements via analog signal through a 6 Pin JST-GH cable. It comes with pre-soldered wires, capacitor, and XT60 connector on both ends, along with shrink tubing on the PCBA for physical protection.
- Input Voltage: 2S-12S
- PCB Cont. Current Rating: 60A
- PCB Burst Current Rating: 100A (<60 Sec)
- Max Current Sensing: 120A
- Output: DC 5.2V & 3A Max
- Voltage Divider: 18.182
- Amperes per Volt: 36.364
- Weight: 20g
- The XT60 Plug and 12AWG wire that are pre-soldered on the board is rating for 30A continuous current and 60A burst current (< 60 Seconds). If a higher current is being used, the plug type and wire size should be changed accordingly. You can refer to this chart for reference.
- This PM02 Power Module uses analog data output and is not compatible to the Pixhawk 5X & 6X (Requires a digital PM like PM02D).
- 1x Power Module with XT60 Connectors Board (pre-soldered)
- 1x Electrolytic capacito: 220uF 63V (pre-soldered)
- 1x Molex 6 Position Connector 15 cm
- 1x JST GH 6 Position Connector 15 cm
Setup guide for PX4 & Ardupilot can be found in the Holybro Doc here.