This PM07 Power Module supplies clean 5.2V to flight controller from the battery and provides current consumption and battery voltage measurements via analog signal through a 6 Pin JST-GH cable, along with integrated esc power & signal distribution for up to 8 ESCs. It is designed specifically for flight controller that do not have built-in servo header pins like the Pixhawk 6C & Pixhawk 4. It comes with pre-soldered wires, capacitor, and XT60 connector.
- Input voltage: 2S-14S
- PCB Cont. Current Rating: 90A
- PCB Burst Current Rating: 140A (<60 Sec)
- Output: DC 5.2V & 3A Max
- Voltage Divider: 18.182
- Amperes per Volt: 36.364
- The XT60 Plug and 12AWG wire that are pre-soldered on the board is rating for 30A continuous current and 60A burst current (< 60 Seconds). If a higher current is being used, the plug type and wire size should be changed accordingly. You can refer to this chart for reference.
- This PM02 Power Module uses analog data output and is not compatible to the Pixhawk 5X & 6X (Requires a digital PM like PM02D).
- Dimensions:68*50*10 mm
- Mounting Holes:45*45mm
- Weight: 43.8g
Setup guide for PX4 & Ardupilot can be found in the Holybro Doc here.
PM07 User guide can be found here
- 1x PM07 board
- 1x 80mm XT60 connector wire (installed)
- 1x Electrolytic capacito: 220uF 63V (installed)
- 2x JST GH 10P Cable
- 1x JST GH 8P Cable
- 2x JST GH 6P Cable