This PM06 Power Module supplies clean 5.2V to flight controller from the battery and provides current consumption and battery voltage measurements via analog signal through a 6 Pin JST-GH cable, along with integrated power distribution for 4 ESCs. It comes with pre-soldered wires, capacitor, and XT60 connector.
- Input voltage (10S version): 2S-10S
- Input voltage (14S version): 2S-14S
- PCB Cont. Current Rating: 70A
- PCB Burst Current Rating: 120A (<60 Sec)
- Output: DC 5.2V & 3A Max
- Ouput Max Power : 18W
- Voltage Divider: 18.182
- Amperes per Volt: 36.364
- The XT60 Plug and 12AWG wire that are pre-soldered on the board is rating for 30A continuous current and 60A burst current (< 60 Seconds). If a higher current is being used, the plug type and wire size should be changed accordingly. You can refer to this chart for reference.
- This PM02 Power Module uses analog data output and is not compatible to the Pixhawk 5X & 6X (Requires a digital PM like PM02D).
- Dimensions: 35x35x5mm
- Mounting hole: 30.5mm*30.5mm
- Weight: 24g
Setup guide for PX4 & Ardupilot can be found in the Holybro Doc here.
- 1x PM06 board
- 1x 80mm XT60 connector wire (installed)
- 1x Electrolytic capacito: 220uF 63V(installed)
- 1x JST GH 6pin cable
- 1x JST SH 6pin cable