Note: This products is design for Standard Remote ID Solution, primarily target drone manufacturers & system integrators, as you need do you own approval process at the FAA (DoC submission) if you are in the USA. For the accurate & latest information related to this topic, please refer to the official governance website of your country.
If you need customization or have special request, feel free to reach out to us via email.
- Radio module:
- Espressif ESP-C3 module
- Bluetooth and WiFi 2.4GHz (ERP): + 20 dBm (100 mW)
- FCC & CE certified radio module
- ArduRemoteID (https://github.com/ArduPilot/ArduRemoteID).
- Supports upgrading firmware via the web interface (“OTA”)
- Supported in PX4 & Ardupilot (More Info)
- Protocol: CAN & Serial
- 1x JST GH 4-pin CAN (CAN) port
- 1x JST GH 6-pin TELEM (UART) port
- Antenna Connector type:
- On CNC Case: SMA connector
- On PCB: IPEX Connector
- Range: > 5km detection range*
- Power: 5V supplied from TELEM or CAN port
- LED lights: Bright RGB status LED
- Without case: 35.3 x 23.5 mm (not including antenna)
- With CNC case: 38 x 26.5 x 11.5 mm (not including antenna)
- Mount: M2 screws
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- PCB only: 4 g
- With CNC case & Antenna: 27.5g
- Without case & Antenna: 16.5g (Cable 20cm)
- Certification: FCC & CE
* The detection range depends on many factors such as the receiver antenna gain, transmission protocol, weather conditions, flying height, receiver height line of sight etc. With professional receivers a range of 5 km and more is possible.
Guides & Reference Link
- Holybro Doc
- 1x Remote ID
- 1x Antenna
- 1x JST GH 6pin 150mm Cable
- 1x JST GH 4pin 150mm Cable