The version that is being ship at the moment is Kakute H7 V1.3. This V1.3 now has USB-C, 9V 3A BEC for VTX, and JST-SH connector for VTX port. For details on the difference between versions, please see this chart.
The Holybro Kakute H7 v1.3 Flight Controller is full of features including integrated Bluetooth, dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports, HD camera plug, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, full Blackbox MicroSD card slot, 5V and 9V/3A BEC, easy soldering layout and much more.
The Kakute H7 builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. With the onboard Bluetooth chip (optional), you can perform Betaflight configuration and tuning wirelessly on your phone with the SpeedyBee Android & IOS App. The Kakute H7 is DJI HD ready. It has an easy plug-and-play port with an on-board 9V regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter like DJI/Caddx FPV Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting analog system.
It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals (UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry), along with a full MicroSD Card slot for virtually unlimited Blackbox data logging. Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC connectors, allowing easy plug-and-play support for x8 Octocopter configuration and keeping it simple and clean. The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the on-board barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers
Kakute H7 V1.3 Specification :
- MCU - STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- Professional underfill epoxy for mechanical reinforcement
- IMU - MPU6000
- Barometer - BMP280
- OSD - AT7456E
Onboard Bluetooth chip - ESP32-C3 (Optional)
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm) in Betaflight
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0 8pin ESC port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-SH1.0 6pin VTX port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 3S - 8S
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 3A Cont
- USB Type-C
- Mounting - 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension - 35x35mm
- Weight - 8g
- BetaFlight: KakuteH7 (v4.2.11 & newer)
- INAV: KakuteH7 (4.0.0 & newer) SD card support added in 4.1.0.
- ArduPilot: KakuteH7 (4.2.0 & newer)
- PX4: KakuteH7 (PX4 v1.13 or newer)
- 1x Kakute H7 V1.3 Flight Controller
- 4x M3 Silicon Grommets
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin 150mm Cable (For ESCs)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_6pin 80mm & 150mm Cable (For DJI Air Unit)
- 1x JST-SH1.0_6pin Colored Silicon 150mm Cable (For Caddx HD System and other VTX)