F4 MCU @150Mhz / PWM output up to 96K / 4~6S / BLHeli32 / 30x30
The all new Tekko32 is the first 4in1 ESC in market to adapt the fast F4 MCU @150Mhz, providing a smooth control operation and quick response.
- New and faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM Frequency: 16k to 96k
- Separate drive & control circuit, this broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Continuous Current: 50A x4
- Burst Current: 60A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 168
- Dimensions: 48x37x6mm / Weight: 13.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5x30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
- Tekko32 F4 4in1 50A ESC *1
- M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
- Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
BLHeli_32 ESC Firmware Overview